Monday, August 03, 2009

Healthy Soda: My New Love

DRY Soda Co.
Refined Flavor/Lightly Sweet/All Natural

Today I decided to try DRY Soda Lavender as a healthy alternative to a sugary soda...wow. It is exactly as they market it! I found myself amazed by the light lavender taste, and just enough sweetness to satisfy a sugar craving. At only 45-70 calories per bottle, 14-19 grams of cane sugar, and all-natural ingredients this is a "soda" that consumers can feel great about drinking.

DRY Soda Co. has 7 delicious flavors: Cucumber, Kumquat, Lavender, Vanilla Bean, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, and Rhubarb.

I highly recommend this "soda" to anyone that is currently trying to quit the unhealthy, calorie packed, high fructose corn syrup alternative. You get the carbonation and the sweet without the guilt.

The DRY Soda Co. website even includes drink recipes and food pairings for alcoholic alternative.
http://www.drysoda.com/index.php




No comments:

Post a Comment